Cloudscape - Abstract Skies Textures and Backgrounds & Weekend FREEBIE

Hello,
I made a set of abstract sky textures and backgrounds, that I use in my work.
Hopefully you can use them in yours as well.
You can purchase them over at CreativeMarket:






I  use them whenever I have a dull white or even blue sky or whenever I think the texture adds something special and unique to a picture.

Here are two examples where I used at least one of the abstract skies to add clouds or to replace the sky - please move over the image to see a before picture

ash and bone




above the roofs of Blois

Texture FREEBIE

It has been quite a while since I last had texture freebie, I promise to better myself ;-)
Here we are - please click on the texture to download from Picasa.


evening glow
Aus Free textures
Have a great weekend & be creative! Dirk

Popular posts from this blog

Steps to creating textures: Shooting surfaces & Free Texture

Painterly Images with Lightroom Presets and Textures

Enhancing Fog, Moods and Atmospheres with Textures