Free Texture Wednesday IV

Wednesday again and this means another free texture. This one I made this morning using one that I didn't like any longer. It came out quite colourful, but see for yourself:




Rainbow Puddle



Download Rainbow Puddle





and I used it on this picture:




I reckon it is not an easy to use texture, but I think it looks cool on the picture I've chosen.

Have fun!

Check out my build-your-own-texture-pack

Previous Free Texture Wednesdays:
Free Texture Wednesday 3

Free Texture Wednesday 2

Free Texture Wednesday 1


On Friday there will be a new tutorial.

See you.



Popular posts from this blog

Steps to creating textures: Shooting surfaces & Free Texture

New Vintage Film & Photography Pack out + August Discount

Enhancing Fog, Moods and Atmospheres with Textures